|
Saturday, May 16, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
One of the msot outrageous posts u can ever receive
I need not say anything.
---------------------------------- FROM SLIM: Re: 20 May 2009 Ps stay behind after Sports meet ---------------------------------------------------------------- Dear all HP students, You have been appointed as the Kobbits Markers after the Sportsmeet on 20 May. We have 500 e-books to mark. If I have 60 students, we will not be able to complete teh marking by 4pm this wed. Each e-book needs 10-15 min of marking & 3 examiners. We meet after lunch say 11.45am & will en d at 4pm. Ps give support to ephriem & Greg 4H3 who are the OS & AOS. Both of them will come to each class to tell you more about this competition. Your support is much appreciated. Mrs Laura & I need to mobilise all 146 HP students for this marking. (I dont see why I need to click) Ps click A if you can come. Ps click B if you are not able to make it. Thanks SLIM on behalf of Lady Queen Laura Working hand in hand...commitment always... |
|
