|
Saturday, November 1, 2008 @ 10:39 AM
1st November 2008
Well its time to say goodbye to october and welcome november.
I hope it would be a better month this year. |
|

|
reminiscence
1. The act or process of recollecting past experiences or events.
2. The faculty of the mind by which it retains the knowledge of previous thoughts, impressions, or events. 3. In Platonic philosophy, anamnesis. |
wax lyrical
1589, "act of remembering," from L.L. reminiscentia "remembrance, recollection,"
from reminiscentem (nom. reminiscens).
Meaning "a recollection of something past" is attested from 1811.
Reminiscent "evoking memories" is first recorded 1880; reminisce is first recorded 1829.
|
|
Saturday, November 1, 2008 @ 10:39 AM
1st November 2008
Well its time to say goodbye to october and welcome november.
I hope it would be a better month this year. |
|
|
Saturday, November 1, 2008 @ 10:39 AM
1st November 2008
Well its time to say goodbye to october and welcome november.
I hope it would be a better month this year. |
|
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.