Monday, September 1, 2008 @ 1:13 PM
1st of September!
Yay its the 1st of septemeber.
The class apparently spent the last day of august in lan.
Well quite fun la considering that I did not fall behind liao.
1st game I was owning at the start because ksing soem of dk's kills ;p
Viper was damn ghey la it I just use ulti when people's health is red then wait for them to die, not even needing to lay a finger ;p
Then the yq go end my dominating spree and from then on i did not really perform that well =.=
So then i went to feed on QN's juggernaut who claims his mouse has problem and says, 'eh when i ulti i cannot see my hero leh'
I was like LOL!!!???
Basically all 3 games KY was owning like siao.
The second game i used razor which was totally food for ky's juggernaut.
The stupid Xi Chen kept trapping me and let KY finish the job =.=
So we decided to play smart and cautios by just pushing into their base 1st instead of letting it drag.
Then 3rd game was the most imba.
I killed a lot and got killed a lot also.
I was using darwen so kept assasinate and ks =)
Then I kept trying to kill QN who was using his luna.
he was damn happy at 1st luh.
He go random then tio luna then he say, 'wa i random oso tio luna leh.' =.=
Then end up also got killed by me but then late game cannot catch up with luna's movement speed liao.
Also managed to kill KY with lots of help and shaw's invisible nerubian weaver because when he turned invisible i already selected him for assasinate then when he turn invisble already red life so boom and there goes the spider ;p
Hah just hope forward to end of exams then can go lan.
For now, happy septemeber and happy mugging (pls no one enjoys this k? =.=)