|
Friday, August 15, 2008 @ 9:00 PM
Yeah I'm quite happy with my results so far...
Hopefull and i must emphasise HOPEFULL lit doesn't screw up or something la... Or which I would be utterly disgusted. Now here are the results: English: A2 (as I expected) Chinese: A1 (which the whole class expected to get..=.=) Maths: A1 (Woots MUHAHAHA my first test was B3 but this time I got a HIGH A1 which pulled it up like siao) Infocomm: A1 (hey I studied very hard for this ok?) Physics: A1 (also mugged quite hard) Humantities: B3 (bleah that sucked cos of my geog which had a careless mistake or else A1. But nvm la since my history pwned many people) Literature: *ahhh....horrible quahs haven't mark finish* I bet she's busily eating soon kuey and teaching that new coming 'Ang Mor' how to teach 2D. I really feel like swining the school and that teacher for changing our teachers so often...we already got 2 pragnent women liao leh hello??!!! Is the school dumb or stupid? Or use as experimental specimen izzit?! fk them la. So far...msg is..... *suspense* *suspense* *suspense* *suspense* 1.5! WAHAHAHAH MUHAHAHAH this should secure my top 10 position... Witness the power of anger! I got pissed off because first 2 terms all never get so this time is 'Bao Fa' liao HAHAHAHA Now I gotta hope that Lit gives me good results ;p |
|
