|
Sunday, July 6, 2008 @ 10:51 PM
Youth day tomorrow
Hmmm lets see....the Green Walk thing on my birthday was quite fun though.
Everyone doddled on the stupid tag lor and end up no one actually bothered pinning it on themselves. GThe best part is that there is still free goodie 'green bag' for us. Hah! I was so surpirsed and exclaimed ' waliao eh i dint even put on the tag then got free gift liao!' Haha then i remember kian ming shut me up by saying 'dun say that so loudly' And bernard started laughing away. After that still got a chao nice rock and rool performance...together with my dear friends singing a birthday song ;p One comment is that: Dun ever go Kranji MRT station..it seriously sucks.... Ahh so its finally youth day tomorrow... Seems that things will finally be going a little more smoother. Well lets see...Projects day stuff almost done finally. My trusty bernard finally got the video done. woots he does deserver some compliments. Ah so now left with the stupid prototype. And lets see... Owww how could I forget... I'm throwing a celebration tomorrow. Thos who know about it pls keep your itchy mouth shut thanks a lot. ;p For the rest...hmmm....*suspense* Arh so what homework am I left with? English compre, chinese compo, photoshop...omg practically everythng? wtf wtf... Ok anyway they are already almost completed like my compre and photoshop almost done left with some final touches ;p Now I have to crack my already cracked brains for the stupid chinese compo... I seriously hate compos la...horrible waste of time... Arh but who cares as long as I have fun tomorrow. And btw...thank you all my dear friends for wishing me a happy birthday, be it belated or whatsoever ^^ Thanks a lot everyone! |
|
