Wednesday, July 9, 2008 @ 3:12 PM
Slack and slack
These few days are getting slack.
No idea why teachers are suddenly slacking off too.
LEts take today for example.
We keep talking crap in class and there seems to be no homework at all unless you have not finished it which was given last week.
Ok so my celebration is already over and I would like to thank everyone for the beloved presents ;p
Thanks GK and Benard for the wallet
Thanks XR, SS, DK and LJ for the keyboard.
And lstly, thanks brandon for the display item ;p
All of them are wonderful ^^
But do remeber it its the thought that count, not the price.
Well ok back to school stuff.
It seems that the entire Sec 2D mediatech are all involved in this week's Sec 4 PTG.
Woho I was like wtf Em and Zen was already involved?
Wtf wtf I want to get involved also.
Hehe good thing I'm on quite good terms with Dk or I would not have been involved and and having to suffer the lonelyness of going mediatech alone is quite disturbing. =.=
Ah and here I would like to wish all my Ex-squadmates good luck in your CAPE test.
All the best!