Monday, July 14, 2008 @ 9:26 PM
Ridiculous shit
Arh this is ridiculous hit..absolutely ridiculous....
Imagine...only 11 out of 73 groups in projects day cat 3 went into finals.
And according to statistics...2/3 of the groups got a 'C' grade, which some says have ACE and others say no.
So which is right I still dunnoe yet and instead of clarifying things, I get chimmed or blurred out...=.=
Oh so here's the bad news. I'm one of the 2/3 of the groups which got a fucking 'C'.
C'mon la, I bet that wankdk has r=hearing problems and mistaken our project as innovation instead of 'problem solving' and the ridiculous woman who does not know how to dress herself (pulling up her pants so fucking high) was finding fault with every single group that presented...
And now what?
Not just us...
I see a lot of marvelous groups like 'ride and relax' and guanbo's group which spent about $200 on their prototype. And something like the bed lifter which we sec 2 condemn as shit or rubbish or uncomprehendable piece of shit actually got into finals.
Amazing right?
And so another of my prediction came true...
As you see...my class did not have homework for the past erm...5 days?
And now suddenly boom! come a hell lotta homework..=.=
stupid right?
Yea so thats kinda ridiculous.
No mood to talk much. (I keep cursing and swearing today)
Right... so tata!