Friday, July 25, 2008 @ 6:31 PM
Recovered
Ahh I really love overnight recoveries ;p
Today when I worke up I found myself more energetic and hence was able to duduce at that moment that I have recovered from my fever...well the only bad thing is that the flu is still stubbornly holding its stand (bleah...plus a stupid ear-block, causing me to have a bit of *ahem ahem* hearing difficulties? o.O)
And my silly father still thought that I did not take any pills when my mom actually placed some on my table ;p
Silly and funny right? Amusing that he doesnt even know my actions, or shall i say movements? HAHAHAHA
He still say recovering on your own strengthens your immune system and I dint bother saying anything.
So today was half day but I still had to attend mediatech meeting which dragged me into getting a stupid duty on next friday's PTG, inside the control room (probably freezing myself =.=)
And that stupidly silly darren teo keep pretending to be guan boar, scamming zi song and cauing him to really type darren teo's fake name - victor - into the com and clicking the 'save' button. =.=
Quite apparently, this victor nonsense was started by our dear PRESENT chairman Yong Xiang (whom sec 4scall him as small, nerdy and weak =.=)
Ah so those sec 4 dudes are already *erm* passing out? =.=
Then in the morning we had a dumb cpoyright talk by quahs and she ended up crapping a lot of funny and INTERESTING stories ;p
And that reminds me of the fact that I got niao-ed by XR when I ask him how to download music.
He kept saying, 'Dun infringe copyright la! Go and buy the CD' Lol damn funny la totally ironical plus niao....
Ok thats all for today la i think still need some rest.
Good news that tomorrow I'm gonna go to the shop to collect back my PSP. I hope that he has done fixing it ^^