Wednesday, July 16, 2008 @ 9:20 PM
Lame day
Ah what a lame day today was...
2nd period of the day - PE and we get punished already.
Holding in the spastic pumping position for quite a few minutes.
Considering that other people do not have sweaty palms like me...
Of course (and naturally), it was nothing much to them anyway.
But to me my hand was already trembling due to the fact that I needed extra energy to hold it there. =.=
That was just the beginning...
Next, our dear class crustacean stared going around touching people, indirectly cursing them.
And as a result....
Our HCI did not really do quite well in the judo finals....
The most pissing thing was that he kept seeking people's attention through some dumb means and ways like purposely patting people on the back...standing as close as possible to you while you are standing (already miserable enough) supporting the judo finals. Imagine how PISSED one will be.
He kept standing next to me so I shunt nearer to YX...and guess what?
That spastic idiot just keep shifting himself nearing and nearer to me?
STUPID RIGHT?
I can tell you that I was controlling my patience (AND TEMPER) as much as I can but he better not push his luck and no one will stand on his side and support him. He's nothing but a mere outcast who has already been overlooked by society. He is one that lives (and dreams) in his own world. He has a brain worst than a nutshell I tell you. HE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD. I will ask everyone a question?
What is the hardest thing to cope with in this world?
HUMANS oursleves.
Human factor affects everyone's life.
You see, only a fool like Mr Charles Low would be stupid enough to side a retarded idiot like him. And as long kian has said, he wants us to change our attitude towards him when he does not even bother changing (peobably he did try to imitate some people) for the better to let us accept him.
Today was really a pissing and 'lucky' day for all.
I dont care about anything else.
I just want my off day as I was damn freaking tired due the fucking toh and his so called 'PE lessons', wank's boring lessons, kent cheong's not worth listening to lesson, the will never be able to know or remember anything malay lesson.
So tired till I fell asleep in the bus while on my way home.
Sianz la...may there be an off day...hope the track people did well ;p