|
Saturday, July 12, 2008 @ 11:24 AM
I'm so pissed
Ok I'm really damn pissed.
Simply reason. My PSP was spoilt after I played for JUST 2 DAYS. Ridiculous right? Wads more pissing is that it took that guy 3 weeks to repair it...with his fucked up attitude... Who in this world won't be pissed la pls... I'm seriously damn disgusted. And now I have a flu... Oh gosh...stupid PTG yesterday la...in and out of air-con room every now and then Plus siwes make me bring back those mineral bottles back to general office.... But ended up 1 NCC guy approached us and asked us if it was free. So John was so delighted and said, "YA ITS FREE TAKE IT TAKE IT!" HAH so I followed suit and gave them all out to those NCC dudes. Which saved me a hell lotta trouble... I bet siews was waiting at the staffroom wondering... Eh? where are they ah? HAHA LMAO! In conclusion.. PTG is a must join eventbecause you can pon CCA plus then get a hell lotta CIP hours. ;p |
|
