Sunday, July 27, 2008 @ 8:32 PM

Freak la nothing to say....

lalalalalalalalalalala....

now you shall read the post liek ms wun...

NOTE: MS WUN (lol)

"Now for the upcoming next three days we have tests tests and tests. Basically three tests in a row, making you guys really miserable ya? I know la but cant help it cos all the teachers all so dumb including your new maths teach chinguan. Plus a chao-blur old chinese teacher who is oblivious to copying during tests. And that IS teacher of yours. I believe you should know how his name came about la. Kent Cheong everyone oso say he so 'Kan Chiong'. In chinese oso known as 紧张 or kia su kia si aka KS dot dot dot dot dotzzzzz =.=

K that was freaking lame la I have nothing to type at all and I dunnoe if izzit me only or is everyone is being driven nuts by these freaking tests. C'mon la teachers wanna give tests can *ahem* space out a bit mah? Always dun give all dun give. Wanna give all give together. Hwa Chong Spirit ah? =.=

And now I'm seeing the words while I typing this post is like the slamming of an 'Enter" key leaves a HUGE gape in between the lines la. Yea so curse that tans (for talking shit for an hour and no one understands a shit), lois (for keep saying 'why so?' 'get me?'), wanks (crapping about china history and no one gives a damn cos they dun understand a damn and so everyone is playing their damn consoles), cheongs (damaging school property), lims (taking so bloody many MCs till no one can cover him), giams (keep going outta point when teaching), qiuahs (cursing at innocent people and minusing their OP).

Ah so that should be all.

Lastest headlines: The Republic of Jefferson has made up his mind on his next big purchase - A 10 megapixels camera

*Oon's tone* Cheers.....