|
Monday, July 21, 2008 @ 10:06 PM
double crustacean encounter
double crustacean encounter!!! Ah well what could be worse than the above mentioned. Well first...also the most pissing thing AT THE START OF THE DAY (mind you) was that that FUCKING CRUSTACEAN 1.0 patted me on the back while I was walking towards the guard house, saying, 'hi jeffrey'. I was about to turn around and reply when I found out that 'oh my god i have been tapped by this bastard early in the morning. what luck...' Ok so I flared up right after I stepped into class as I saw him attempting to harass some people. Well if you wanna know what happened, fellow bloggers like laisheng will know...=.= But the after-effect was that that fucking crustacean did not even mind at all and seemed quite happy as after all I can see one's true heart. All he did was that he repeated, 'You got a problem with that? You got a problem with that? You got a problem with that? You got a problem with that?' Imagine how you would feel. One word, 'pissed'. Ah but after today's incident we can infer that crustaceans like this won't even flinch or care even if you point a gun at his temple. And the more you flare up, the angrier you get, the more you agrue with him, the happier he gets. Thats the catch people. But probably I would suggest shutting your mouth pretending nothing happened but do remember to get a swipe of john's holy towel or use your lucky charm or use a 'hagrid'. Rightso what happened after that? While we were on our way down to the food bazar we met crutacean 1.5 (yeah you know who is is la. Aka Chee Bye). He was talking to two boys, apparently catching them for ankle socks? o.O Ah so here's another catch. He caught a glimpse of my eye while I shoved my class outta danger. And well the interesting thing is that he was actauuly selling something at the bazar. Guess what? The 'MOST' (note the sacarsm) saleable item. Mineral water. Well I would have already burst out laughing and probably rolling on the floor with me grubbing my stomach and teeth at the verge of dropping out due to excessive laughter. Seriously. He was selling that erm how do I say it...Pathetically useless shit? HAHAHAHA Well I'll talk about today's incident probably tomorrow. Its kinda late now. (to me only pls) Ah so tata. I find that mineral water thing amusing don't you? ;p |
|
