|
Monday, July 14, 2008 @ 9:51 PM
Chinese saying
Hah i remember wank's lesson today about the 天生我材必有用.
So guess wad I came up with? 天生我材必有用, 只有庆荣没屁用。 Even more pro right? ;p |
|

|
reminiscence
1. The act or process of recollecting past experiences or events.
2. The faculty of the mind by which it retains the knowledge of previous thoughts, impressions, or events. 3. In Platonic philosophy, anamnesis. |
wax lyrical
1589, "act of remembering," from L.L. reminiscentia "remembrance, recollection,"
from reminiscentem (nom. reminiscens).
Meaning "a recollection of something past" is attested from 1811.
Reminiscent "evoking memories" is first recorded 1880; reminisce is first recorded 1829.
|
|
Monday, July 14, 2008 @ 9:51 PM
Chinese saying
Hah i remember wank's lesson today about the 天生我材必有用.
So guess wad I came up with? 天生我材必有用, 只有庆荣没屁用。 Even more pro right? ;p |
|
|
Monday, July 14, 2008 @ 9:51 PM
Chinese saying
Hah i remember wank's lesson today about the 天生我材必有用.
So guess wad I came up with? 天生我材必有用, 只有庆荣没屁用。 Even more pro right? ;p |
|
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.