Tuesday, July 22, 2008 @ 9:56 PM
Bunker
Ah my first day of bunker duty ever since I joined mediatech.
Ok its quite fun la no need stand (cos got chair to sit down inside ;p)
Hence, not so warm also, and you can hear announcements crystal clear
Only the horrible is that there are a hell lot of ants so you may find your ankle getting itchy all the time.
Of course the ultimate benefit is that you can escape from some horrible teachers catching your *ahem* inappropriate attire =.=
So today is the big day whereby Hon announced early dismissal on firday, though there will still be a short meeting of 15 minutes (according to zi song)
Right so poor st john people still have to see their NCOs pass out before they can leave school at 2.30+ HAHAHAH (lol i seem so evil)
Lalala really nothing to say la.
Only reported my lost chinese 'creative' dictionary to qiuahs and she said she would take action ;p
Right and I suspect this shawn lim as I heard him say (unless I got a hearing problem), 'I wonder how he got so much stationery' I was like omg.......
Ah nvm lets try to ignore that bastard la he's not worth mentioning as samuel said, 'why you have shawn lim in your every post ah? I dint noe you 那么恨他' lolololololol
Ah sian liao la...
A few more days to a string of tests, with giams 火上加油 by setting mock test bleah
I'm utterly disgusted, The worst thing is chinese commom compo test this thurs which I always suspect I write outta point.
Arhhhh this is so sianz la