Saturday, July 5, 2008 @ 10:42 AM
Birthday
Woots!
A year has passed again and now I delcare that I'm offically 14!
Wahahahah!
This indeed deserves a celebration...
Ahh come to think of it a year has passed really fast...
I still cant forgot the days which I took my PSLE and having difficulty struggling with the school workload and as a result having to quit Malay (opps XR...)
Right and so I still cant remember how I struggled with Projects day last year considering the fact that almost all my group members were pathetically useless, CLAIMING that they dint know a bull-shit....And how I came to know my dearest friend bernard...Hmm lets say it was quite a long story...
Lets just say I knew him since the start of Sec 1...considering the fact that I met him at the bus stop on the 1st week of school i think...
Still remember myself asking him what bus he was taking and he say he was waiting for parent's car...(hmm quite pissing i have to say ;p)
Ah and lets talk about this year...
Cut off ties with some pathetically dumb and useless people...only that I dun scream in people's face or telling them off or saying 'fuck off' as those really aint my style...the most i do is ignore and indirectly showing my face...
Haiz but sometimes you see these people are just so retarded as even if you show your face..they wont stop harrassing you till you really say 'fuck off'..haizzz
Ok so I finally got quite a network (ahhh this actually means a network of friends) and hmmm...still trying to cope woth my homework as I have done quite badly in the first 2 terms...horribly disguting i would say.
Ah a year really passes really fast...
Our elders age by a year and we grow by a year...
Oh the most important thing..I cant wait for the cake! ;p