|
Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 6:23 PM
Repairing of PSP
Ok now I can really confirm that sim lim is really a scam.
As I said in my previous posts, my PSP went berserk. Ok so my mom decided to go back to the same shop to complain (not really lah). But guess what happened? The guy was damn fucking dao because he didn't believe us and he even asked us, "你家有养小鬼 ah?" Lol really got damn pissed off. Then my mom just continued explaining but he refused to believe. Ok so I switched the PSP on and off for a few times and finally it happened. And he still did not believe. He said it was 'power-saving mode' but the PSP flickered on and off in front of his face so he gave in in the end. Ok next he jumped to a conclusion. "battery 有问题" Then lalala explain to him that I actually tested my friend's battery. Lol then my mom tried to explain that but then he kept interupting saying, '我知道' and kept cutting my mom's explaination. He then thrashed the battery, batt cover and memory card back to us and told us to collect it one week later. I can tell you his attitude is seriously fucked up. When I bought from him still ok atitude then now is like completely dao la. He doesn't even bother listening. So the conclusion? Best is don't go to sim lim. Even if you do... Go there to buy only cheap and simple stuff like a mouse or speakers as they cost cheaper there. AND, do not ever ever ever go to 'shop 02-72' |
|
