|
Saturday, June 7, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
Record
Woots I managed to beat DotA 6.51 AI+ easy normal exp...ya la quite noob la but an achievement to me ;p
OO 1 more thing I actually selected the AI =.= Purposely choose some crap hero haha It was a 1 v 1 with me using razor... Lol quite bully la I was range the AI was meele it kept trying to kill me but failed HAHA ended up I first bloody it when the last tower to its base was down and it ended up with only 1 kill 0 death. (lame right?) Right so I stall playing Cabal. Its amazing that maple's new world is actually so crowded. Some more 10 channels only sia...oh my tian... I was totally dumbfounded. The maple island itself is already packed zzzz so I playing Cabal I wuite like the graphics but got some flaws la... And it's complicated and hard to play =.= So XR go invite me go play so virtual world crap lol quite lame oso but nth to do... I declare I'm totally not in a mood to do any homework becuase firstly, I'm tired after coming back from 2 days of mediatech review and I'm now moving house so it's exhausting ok? Only worrying about Project Day liao... Haizz hope they all dun start complaining and screaming into my face lol.... Aiya best is just happy go lucky hehe ;p Enjoy your holidays everyone. Life is short. Enjoy it while you can. |
|
