|
Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ 9:38 AM
Nothing to post
Hmm I see I havent been posting lately ehs?
Ok thats probably because I'm quite busy (yes, even without 3rd language) with stuff like SOLOing project day website, doing science ace, zuo wen...etc etc Ya so this weekend considered quite slack liao considering only 3 pieces of homework (not including reading some dumb lit book and photoshop) Oh and I happen to stumble upon some articles yesterday... which includes misterious disappearance of bees and cheap food in s'pore ;p I'm quite delighted considering the fact that those horrible buzzing little creatures sting and cause miserable pain to mankind Arh and cheap food like the $1.30 chicken rice is kinda interesting as due to inflation things are around $2.50 - $3.50 PLUS our dear government is actually increasing rates of the ERP..imagine those poor little businessman struggling to survive now have to cope with rising oil prices plus paying an extra dollar by just merely passing by a stupid highway... Haiz....It's really amazing how governments of other countries distribute money to the people to cope with inflation when they protest on the roads(or something like that) while our government says that 'you have to realistic and accept the fact that prices are going up'. Oh so what happens if you go onto the streets and protest? Probably beaten by by the cops quite badly and later thrown into jail with god knows how many stokes of the cane =.= Ahhh what have this world become..... |
|
