Tuesday, June 10, 2008 @ 8:15 PM
Moved
Yeah!
I finally moved over to my new house.
Quite nice la.
The most *ahem* interesting thing is that there are 3 toilets *wow*
Lol i can consider that my room has shrunk quite badly with quite little walking space.
But considerably good cos can squeeze 2 other people with mattresses =.=
Now using the stupid lapotop and I hate its keys cos even if you slam it the letters can still not come out *bleah*
Ok yea I got 2 new phone numbers.
Friends, ex-class mates, classmates if you wan my phone numbe leave a tagg with your hp no. will try to reach you ASAP ;p
Pathetic la the big bulky com has some problems with its interene connection due to some lose wire so sometimes got internet connection sometimes bo (plus laggy wtf)
Right so back to my room.
It has a black theme cos almost all my furniture are black. considering my com table is of a very dark wood colour =.=)
Yea so still trying to get used to it.
1 thing I hate is that I keep forgetting to off the water heater (stupid right?)
Ok so thats for now.
BYIEEEEEEEEEEEE BYIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE