|
Thursday, June 5, 2008 @ 5:38 PM
Mediatech Review
Hehe today's mediatech was damn funny.
So many people arrive late and they just step through the door without even bothering to knock or apologise. They just merely stride in. And Xi Chen even played his PSP while they were talking about some crap. Then Darren, Kian Ming and I all got very distracted so Kian Ming went to told the senior that Xi Chen was playing his PSP. And guess what he did? He just merely made a face and dao-ed completely. HAH I was laughing my ass out. And Kian Ming keep thinking sick about everything we said till I laughed till stommach ache. Lol today met Timothy while I went out of LT3 to take a break. Hmm still seems quite nice ;p And today's maintenance was damn tiring had to check more than 15 classrooms. Bleah then sports was cancelled AS IT ALWAYS IS HAHA (according to kian ming) Lol we like "huh release liao arh?" So damn funny la. And met the basketballers while I was having my break. Lol talk some crap with them (offering them some food too) and realised they had camp too...3 days some more...poor things... Ok so thats all for now. In case you were thinking why I didn't post yesterday... It wasn't because I dint feel like it... Neither was it because I was too lazy... It was because of some bloody error and so I wasted my time typing that post bleah. |
|
