|
Tuesday, June 3, 2008 @ 8:36 PM
Hunting for MS private servers
Lol I cant belive I'm actually desperate for MS private servers cos getting bored to death on the real MS due to ULTRA SLOW leveling. Getting so pissed with it.
I found a link called 'http://www.ancient-ms.net/" but seems quite user unfriendly and always got problem. Ok so back to normal MS haizzz.... Anyone can gimme a private server download link and detailed instructions please leave a comment in the tagboard thx...(i doubt anyone will thought blrah) Ok so i finished my maths homework liao. Only Ace haven touch. Chinese i finished 2 articles. Phew quite an achievement ;p Ok so now left 2 more articles and history (dang forget bring back textbook) Lol nvm i shall take it from class on thurs after mediatech ;p (hopefully the code works =.=) Yeah so thats all. holidays are sooo boringgggg |
|
