|
Saturday, May 3, 2008 @ 10:07 PM
So much for a saturday
Ok really funny saturday I have...
Despite it being almost like any other saturday...going to Tiong Bahru Plaza etc etc I got a haircut =.= Lol some stupid teacher ask me to get a haircut when I bow to her.. Tmd la...next time see her face dun bow to her... Looks very funny cos I dun like short hair... And had a durian pancake (my mom's treat) Hehe was quite nice (people sensitive to its smell pls pardon me) One lady even ask "喂小弟你从哪里买的啊?" Lol i was like momentarilly stunt... =.= Then my mother go tell her from basement ;p Lol went to the game shop I dint visit for such a long time... We were looking at a PSP when suddenly the guy at the counter ask, "Yes may I help you?" I was like wakao stunt again...zzz.... Ok went to see chinese physician in the morning... Seems like my gastric was improving according to her ^^ Phew...managed to get a mc...today early in the morning tancw come and call my house... Damn diao sia...ask me a bunch of shit questions...reply ask another one reply ask another one So dam pissed with him... Gonna resign on Monday I dun give a damn. Anyway spread the letter to a few trustable people. One of my dear NCOs MAY get into trouble. Its just whose side does the higher authority take? I really dunnoe. All I know is its a rivalry and fued between a Sec 4 NCO and me. Who will win in the end I seriously have no idea at all. Ok better get going its running very long and people may fall asleep. Farewell and goodbye. I will always remember you all... |
|
