Friday, May 16, 2008 @ 4:19 PM
Sabb has finally ended ;p

Yesterday's wedding dinner was fantastic I have to say, especially the food. All top quality and shark fin soup muhahaha. I was a bit worried they won't add it in like recent articles...=.=
Only bad thing is have traffic jam so damn bored...And reached home at 11++ so today wake up so bleddy (bloody) tired =.= Ok so sabbatical have finally ended WAHAHA this deserves a celebration! The bleddy sab is so damn effin (f***ing) boring la...Today still had to do a bleddy presentation...Darn it la still havent change cca yet cos cant find joseph tan...heard he was away from school...Lol so I'm still quite mad and pissed by *a certain someone's* efficiency la...At first wanted to see joseph on tues then NOW WAD!? PUSH TILL NEXT TUES LEH! HEY!? DO YOU THINK I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THIS WORLD TO CHANGE MY CCA!!!??? I'M PISSED YOU KNOW AND EVERYONE HAS THEIR LIMITS. I WANT TO CHANGE A CCA AND YOU STOP ME SAYING THAT YOU ARRANGED IT BUT IT'S A WEEK SLOWER COMPARED WITH MY PLANS. REALLY FUCKED UP LA...WITH SOME IRRESPONSIBLE AND USELESS PEOPLE. 所谓"成事不足,败事有余。"REALLY FITS THAT SOMEONE...It's a good thing I've made a sec 4 senior friend during sabb or I would have been emo-ing and getting all fed up and have my gastric 'niao-ing' me. Oh and my group member, someone who is of a name called 'Mark Tern' is a bloody bastard who slacks and do nothing and is short and fat and he is in SCOUTS! Ok so thats all I've to say. Pissed sia...