Tuesday, May 13, 2008 @ 2:52 PM
Pure Int Magicians
Ok I realised that the popularity of pure int magicians is actually increasing due to a shot in prices. Anyway many are still going the normal stats way with luk=level+3. That is seriously FINE. But I would like to highlight that this Pure Int Magician is really fanstastic. WHY!? I have one ice lightning myself which is only funded with less that 20 million mesos. And guess what? It is now level 46 only and its damage is owning those 50+ ice lightnings! So imagine those who are heavily funded with hundreds of millions. JUST IMAGINE!!! I bet they can already pwn those 60+ normal unfunded magicians. And this path can be choose by unfunded people though people seldom recommend it. Yeah so the choice is yours again. But if you have just 10+ millions why not? Though I like pure ints, I have to say...those normal magicians holds cool equips ^^