|
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 @ 10:10 PM
Preparing for the big move
Typical day...
Except today my dad went to singtel to enquire bout the telephone line and number and modem and router etc etc... Lol made quite some remarks and comments during the conversation... And seems like he repeated himself quite a few times... Lol wonder if the lady got annoyed... Anyway cant blame him... Everyone becomes like that when they grow old...haizz Ok so today I brought along some stuff to put in the new house... There were so many bags till I had to sue a foldable trolley to drag them along Then my dad and I went to test the air-con. The instructions said, "Push the RESET button" Ok so there i went stabbing that miserably small button which is unpressable even for a year old kid's tiny pinky... I WAS LIKE LOL!!??? HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU PRESS THAT THING? Ok so there I went banging and pressing that miserable button... The worse thing was that there was a "PRESET" button and my dad got scammed by it so he pressed it and got me confused to... So I sat down and lalalala I started thinking and suddenly OO I GOT IT... So I asked my dad if he had a pen... And LUCKILY HE DID... Ok so I took it and clicked it and used the pen tip to push the button. HOHO GOD KNOWS IT WORKED HAHAHA! I then went grrr and zzz wtf is this bloody hell thing... Stupid don't you find it? Ok so next my dad sent me back and told me to remember to excersise if the weather was fine. AND GUESS WHAT HAHA THE SKY IS ON MY SIDE AND IT RAINED MUHAHAH SO THERE I AM SLACKING AT HOME WATCHING TV. Ok so thats all for the time being...still trying to find the bloody dagon MS...my classmates just simply say "type Dagon MS into google and search the first few links" Yeah right as if I know which bloody link it is and what in the world does dagon MS's website look like? Lol btw still have not touch my homework... Soooo siannnnnn |
|
