|
Tuesday, May 6, 2008 @ 4:18 PM
News of the day
K I've got big news. I saw tancw today. Keep showing me that funny face of his..dam irritating...
In the morning make me skip my reading period just to have a dam long chat of more than 20 minutes with him... So talk talk talk talk talk until 8am...still not done =.= Ok so see him after school...crapped a lot la...but I think the underlying meaning or motive is encourage me not to quit..etc etc... Still say what I'm being very short-sighted... Yeah right if I'm short sighted than he blind le la..can't even see my ankle socks... Bet even if he changed the unit and its system it still won't work... History will repeat itself as it often does.... Sighhh.... Anyway here is the quote from uncle tan: "Let's not waste your time and my time. If you really want to quit than get the doctor to write that you are not suitable to join NPCC or other uniformed groups due to medical conditions like sweaty palms and gastric." So that's a clue. I seriously won't wanna go for NPCC day tomorrow... I'm gonna make the final decision today once and for all. |
|
