Wednesday, May 28, 2008 @ 10:27 PM
Maple is seriously fucked up
Ok one thing for sure now...
Maple is a really fucked up game.
WHY!?
Simple. Their greatest achievement is to make every single player in maplestory to lagg like hell and die.
AND, their cash shop contains so many bugs that every time after a fucking game maintenance or cash shop maintenance, the cash shop will be so buggy that no cash appears and you cant transfer cash items to another character too!
Whats more they say "the cash shop is now open".
Yeah right fuck off la.
And if you attempt to click on something in the cash shop, you will simply disconnect.
Wa shuang sia!!!
Ok so now what happens?
Great.
URGENT SEARVER MAINTENACE. EVERY TIME ITS THE SAME I'M TELLING YOU.
YOU WILL GET SO FED UP AND PISSED!
Now I'm bored to death liao.
Oh one more thing.
This blog seems to be getting lesser and lesser hits..lol...I seriosuly wonder why...