|
Wednesday, May 7, 2008 @ 10:10 PM
I'm finally out
Ok I can say that I can be finally officially out of this nonsense.
Poned NPCC day by not bringing full-u and got pissed by tancw. What an idiot he is la... One thing I must say.. He is a good teacher, only if one day he finally learns how to understand one's.. Will he then truly excel as a teacher and gain popularity. Right almost forgot to post so last minute late at night. Decided to make this blog private cos of some reasons *ahem ahem ahem (got to thank clem)* Right really don't feel like posting or saying any shit..my mood is not very good... Gonna return all the gears tomorrow.. Sadly Joseph is not around to gimme form =.= Wa I just said nothing to say and in the end crapped out so much again... Ok tata hopefully tomorrow back to normal (I seriously doubt so...) Farewell friends... Keep in touch... Remember this...I left for a reason and as a sacrifice to allow certain people to realise what has gone wrong... Hopefully this sacrifice doesn't go down the drain..... |
|
