|
Saturday, May 24, 2008 @ 9:23 PM
Finally its done
Ok yesterday was my 1st day at mediatech...
Lol was quite blurrified because I dint know a thing. Today suppose to tagg along with kians to observe video taking but cant because need to see the doctor...darn feel so bad... Ok anyway since I dint go to school I went to sim lim with LJ to buy a PSP... Quite fooky la... The shop dealers are all a bunch of cheaters and scammers... But end up still get la...but quite exp cos need upgrade the bloody RAM or whatever (i think its a scam but who cares as long as it aint so slow..he oso told me to get a normal PSP instead of slim but it does make quite some sense though...) Ok so fianlly ended my craving of a PSP haha. Tomorrow is class EOTA hope we enjoy ourselves. I have a good feeling about this (especially about indiana jones ;p) |
|
