Thursday, May 8, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
Deprived and disappointed
Ok I'm seriously feeling very bad.
Firstly, the most pissing thing is that my blog has to be privatised when there are adverts..
JUST GREAT...
Secondly, there goes my fking tests...
A2 for IS
B3 for Geog (amazingly I dunnoe what happened)
B4 for English (expected...)
B4 for Biology (I expected to fail =.=)
Ok see how horrible it is!?
So far MSG is 2.5 already.
Dam it la. I cut down so much on computer games and STILL MUST CUT DOWN SOME MORE!?
Dam it I'm seriously dam pissed.
Studied so hard and for so long and still lost EVERYTHING to bernard...amazing don't you find it?
He just studies a few hours AT MOST and gets marks which equals to mine studying of countless number of hours.
Lets take Geog for example...
I studied for maybe 5 hours and he studided for 2?
Ok he got and A1 and I got a B3...
Lol bet if he studied that time he would be GEP..
Lol now Chen oso not in S'pore...
Irritating!!
So called '人比人,气死人'
I so agree...I'm really mad now...