|
Monday, May 5, 2008 @ 6:28 PM
Dao Dao Dao
Waliaooooooooo ehhhhhhhhh....
Today's hitory test is absolutely hiorrible.... I didn't have enough time for my last section.. Darn it la...must be shawn lim's fault la...anyhow touch people and kenna me... Marks will be flying for my essay...fook fook fook... Then some more touch me again before I handed in my script... FOOK HIM LA... If I fail he's gonna get it... Anyway today is worth celebrating... Finally passed the bloody chee bye the letter HIAHIAHIA! Gonna see him tomorrow That bloody ass hole wanted to see me after my project day prelims.. Lol i ended up dao-ing him cos teos not there and just read my email and realised that Elias goona back me up too hahaha Anyway here's a poem written by Zhi Rong: I would surely give him an A1 if I was the teacher because of the underlying meaning ;p Enjoy! Revealed Lies *********************** Gurantees made by the great ones, All of which promises excellence and adventure, That we will attain in this journey, A journey of blood and sweat. Full of excitment were we then, As we started out on this long road, How enthusiastic were we then, Awaiting the rewards that we have been promised. As our journey continued, Realised the truth so we did, As our heart get even bitter, Acknowledge the lies so we did. Promises that they had previously made, A pack of lies! A group of liars! Lies to trick us, to brainwash us, Into a path of no return. Yet as hateful years gone by As unhappiness and anger slowly build up, How long will this ever last? Ever regret, you did not ask? Revealed Lies Tan Zhi Rong ******************* |
|
