|
Sunday, May 25, 2008 @ 9:07 PM
Class EOTA
Yay finally enojying myself after a veryyyyyyyyyyyy longggggggggggggggggg timeeeeeeeee...
Finally got a PSP, tests are over, school holidays have begun HAHA it's about time we all let our hair down. Right so went to watch Indiana Jones.... I would say it's very nice cos it's super funny and exciting but it appears the ending (a spaceship floating into the sky with some alien from mars in it o.O) got quite screwed up... Ok so at first planned to go macdonald but no seats so went to KFC and lalala i got scammed again... Cheese fries and 'large' (they dun seem very large to me) popcorn chicken for 7 dollars leh!!! Hey that's very expensive and a total rip-off which many consider as a scam.. lol so in other words I got scammed ARHHH LAN was fun la yeah so old story got owned la...seems like 1 ulti from luna (yq) can kill a FULL HEALTH enhantress (me) I was like wtf...some more who knows how many times in a row...bleah so later play cs and yx kep owning our balls with ky always on the opposing team.. Oh this reminds me...ky is damn freaking pro in both dota and cs...=.= Amazing how this dude cans till get top few in class (lolololol) Ok overall still enjoyed myself except got quite messy when coming back HAHA Ok tata I wanna play PSP ;p |
|
