|
Friday, May 2, 2008 @ 5:59 PM
CCA is so troubling
Damn sian sia...
Change 1 CCA take so much trouble. Gonna see doctor later for a medical certificate. Hope its good news though... Bo bian must get it to save my LEAP points ;p Then Tancw oso nicer to talk to HAHA! Just spoke to chen today... Seems quite nice when talking leh ^^ Maybe not as bad as I imagined =.= Right so Monday shall be judgement day muhahaha! I'm quite confident I'll get through though. Gonna get people to endorse my letter ;p Ok today's tests was horrifying apparently... Lit is like wah...oh my tian... Lol heng still manage crap out 2 pages without leaving lines =.= Geog wasn;t so bad.. But Mr Lim accidentally bolded one option meant it was the answer HAHA!!! Then still say 'It MAY not be the answer.' HAHA everyone was giggling Anyway it is really the answer... Damn funny la his 2nd time making the same mistake ;p Ok shall end here for now. Will get back if got good news for my medical certificate. |
|
