Friday, May 9, 2008 @ 11:32 PM
Bored
Lol very bored.
Dint get to play maple today due to PTG today.
Had to help out as I was room IC. Dam guai lan lor...
Keep go in out in out...cold hot sold hot..
Some more bernard never take drinks for me...=.=
Lol quah say I kiasu ;p
Lol dam lame. Realised that I actaully got an overall B3 for English muhahah.
Seems like wuns is happy with me cos she dint say much and overall is good ^^
Lol I tried to screw damian's email and kenna screwed back...
So lame right? Anyway gonna break off contacts woth people like EZOR (action barbie) and etc etc only know how act pro but is pathetic la...
Better ask cheerful to take GOOD care of his dogs.
Ok so fed up la.
Good day tomorrow.
Going out with cousin to play LAN muhahah.
Sadly I think I will be missing maple 2x NOOOOOO...
Lol nevermind wo gives a dam.
Ok I've got sick and tired of privatising so I decided to wipe all the crap out and make it publicise again.
Ok hope dun lose people.
Bye and screw uniform groups la.