Tuesday, April 29, 2008 @ 7:25 PM
Typical example of a letter to be written if you wanna quit from NPCC
Below is a typical example of a letter to be written if you wanna quit from NPCC.
*************
Dear Mr Tan
OC Unit
NPCC

28 apr 08


RE:

DECISION TO QUIT NPCC

Dear Mr Tan,
My name is xxx. I have come to humble myself before you today and accept that I am not fit to join your excellent and glamorous EP3. I joined NPCC knowing that it was a valued EP3 and my parents had not the liberty to enter such an EP3, therefore they strongly encouraged me to enter. But after a year of intense training, although I owe a lot of my newfound qualities to NPCC (and I am truly grateful to your divine and holy guidance), my weak and ailing body fails me and I am sorry to say that I am unable to keep up with the rigorous training schedule. With such a weak body, I am thereby unable to join my most beloved and fellow squadmates in their training any longer and I offer my deepest and sincerest apologies, oh Divine One. I beseech that you, by the might of your Oh-so-Holy and mighty power allow me to crawl from the heights of your greatness for which I am truly unprepared and undeserving, to go into servitude for the rest of my life, as punishment for the arrogance that possessed me to think that I was suitable for such a high post.

A million sorries,
xxx


Credits: Darren Teo Zhong Ying

********
This is seriously meant to be a joke =.=