Tuesday, April 29, 2008 @ 7:25 PM
Today's story
Ok today was quite a horrifying day.
Wandk's lesson is chao boring as usual.
Anyway went to Kong Chian Admin Centre see if got Change of CCA form...
Lol ended up talking to some 'dao' guy whose has panda eyes and they look like they can pop out anytime...
I dunnoe what he was thinking but I think that he probably thought he was quite humourous =.=
Of course he didn;t laught himself cos he wanted to 'impress' me probably...
Why i say so? Lol he intended to crack like some weird form of jokes which I seriously do not enjoy...
Lol ended up being told that getting out of a 'Uniformed Group' is quite hard as they normally will NOT allow you to quite unless with a valid reason.
He also told me to take the form from Chen Gou...
Lol so sian...ask the staff for a form go get another staff who crapped with me...
Serious waste of time...
Better get on with my letter...
Tomorrow is Combined Sports Meet!
Yeah slack slack and what more can I say?
SLACK!!!
Hohoho Qiannan wanna go lan =.=
Lol lame guy...finally I'm getting a holiday...
See I said I was about to go and ended up crapping again...lol like ah-ma liddat...
K cya tata!